Saturday, August 9, 2014

// treasure hunting

One of the items on our summer bucket list was to find 5 more letterboxes. In one day, 80 miles, and 20cc's of sweat later, we had found 4, and our eye on the final 5th, that we decided to save for later. (and grabbed a couple more geocaches along the way). 

// picnic lunch

// dirty iphone lens pics of a cool place that ended up being a bust for treasure, but a plus for dangerous outdated playground equipment!






 // letterbox find!
 // 4 of 5 for the summer checklist.

I'm kinda getting a little sad as the check marks are filling all those colored boxes on our list. ONE MORE week of summer! Just a week!! :(  :(  :( 
I secretly wish that summer won't end until they are ALL checked off, and I can just drag my feet really really slow and keep them home with me forever and ever. 
Eh, what can ya do, right? 
We're all excited for the school year to start, too. 
Too much of many good things, I suppose. 

Here's to summer!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails