Monday, April 14, 2014

Rainbowing the world, one race at a time.

team castro racing
in
the color run 2014! - the happiest 5k on the planet!
(and it totally was)
---------------------------------------


pre-race zumba




my husband and his gopro - i almost don't see it anymore...





first kilometer: BLUE!
kilometer 2: PURPLE!
Kilometers 3 & 4: PINK and YELLOW!

rainbows AND unicorns?!? someone PINCH me!!



the downside to smiling + laughing with your mouth open: painted mouth, tounge and teeth!!


team castro racing completes its first full team race for the season!
Afterwards....
watching the storms roll in.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. You all look so pastelly and happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of the Color Run, but do they spray you, does it spray out of something, does it goof up the camera? Ewww! It gets in your mouth? Inquiring minds want to know. Give us (or at least me) the scoop. I'm not a runner. I'll cheer for you in Ohio, though! :)

    Other than that, it looked like a grand time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They kinda squirt? you with giant condiment bottles of colored corn starch. They aim below the neck, but the "color party" afterwards is when the mouth and head gets covered. Everyone throws their own paint packs in the air at once and its raining rainbow!! So, if you have a habit of open-mouthed laughing or smiling...better learn to love cornstarch! LOL!
      Im going to try to make it to the Christmas story run this year!!!

      Delete
  3. I just want you to know that I dreamed about the Color Run and my color acquiring concerns. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! That totally sounds like something I'd do... ;)

      Delete

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails