Monday, March 3, 2014

March!

March is always that month that reminds me of a friend with a personality disorder. Love her to death, Miss March, but girl's got issues. Hot or cold weather? Sun or snow? Tornadoes or rainbows? winter or spring? Every day is the roll of a dice, and happy as I am that we're here, I always hate being on the daily check-your-weather-app-first-thing-in-the-morning life. The little einstein still gets a bit boggled at the thought of having to wear his heavy coat the day after he wore shorts. It doesn't make sense for a five year old, and to be honest, this 35 year old doesn't really get it, either. But, hey! It's March y'all! And that means time to party up for the hubs and my birthday THIS FRIDAY! Woo hoo! On my wish list: smoke detectors, floor trim, and a few ferns for the birds coming home. exciting, right? I know. *hangs head in shame*

Sooooooo, without further ado...
MARCH. At the casa de Castro.

View from our front door this morning:

School was cancelled, so we stayed in. 
Good choice.

Looks like I won't get to paint those wickers any time soon, huh?
Pin It

1 comment:

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails