Friday, February 7, 2014

:(

I'm sick. :(
I came home from the LEGO premiere around midnight with a belly ache like nothing I've ever known and around 3 my worst fear became real and I threw up. 
(Don't you love how blogs allow you to overshare so greatly?!) 
I'm still in bed and the kids are home from school for ice. Luckily Em is always willing to step in and play momma while I'm out of order. 
You don't have to pray for me to feel better, but please send up a prayer or two for me to not vomit again. Ever in life would be nice... :)
Friday! 
Have a good weekend!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. A green mama is not a pretty mama. I'm so sorry. :(

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails