Wednesday, November 20, 2013

today's choice.


Dear God,
  I need to give you this worry.
i humble myself before you,
believing that you are bigger than me,
that you are more than capable to handle my burdens.
i don't know what the outcome will be,
but even so, i open up my fist
and let you grab it from me.
i want your will.
i want your presence.
i need your strength.
please take this burden today,
and use it in my life for your glory, as you have before.
help me to entrust this worry to you.
even when things seem dark,
i trust you... at least i try.
but help me to trust you today,
right now.
i give it up to you.
i choose not to worry anymore about this.
amen.

Pin It

1 comment:

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails