Wednesday, April 24, 2013

On a Saturday in Spring...

Once again we find our little Castropolians playing outside, and once again with chalk and those little Moshi Monsters that don't quite hurt as much as Legos when you step on them in the dark, but pretty darn close!
(and I mean YOU, spikey green guy!)
 The hubbs and I sat outside soaking up the sun because I couldn't really do much else. I had run a race the day before without practicing (but without walking! Woot woot!), which caused my iliotibular band to go berzerk in both knees and temporarily cripple me from the speedy gonzales life I lead so well.
There was a little soccering... 
 ...and then our sweet neighbor came over and grabbed the littles for her signature treat - ice pops!
 She always remembers I like the blue ones :)
Love her.
and look at those pathetic wrapped up like a mummy knees goin on there!
Yeesh!




 Eeeeellllliot!
(That's an E.T. reference, for all you young whipper snappers reading this!)
 This was the end product of chalk stamps.
Don't do it!
Just walk away QUICKLY!

 (Did you notice my baby girl chopped her hair off?!? I don't like to talk about it, but I figured at least one of you would be all "Uhhh...aren't you going to say anything about Emma's HAIR?!?" and I'd have to explain that she wanted it cut, and I let her. (Part of that whole letting them grow up thing, i suppose)
(and you can bet your left a$$ cheek I cried!)

So back to the day of outdoor fun...
The sandbox!
Best. Backyard. Toy. Ever!
 Baby J got nice and dirty.
I love it.
Grandparents really do have more fun with the whole "get them filthy and send them home with pregnant mommy so she can use her last 3 bars of energy to wash him and put him down to nap" thing.
Oh...
sorry, Court. ;)




i love this place.
i'll sure miss it one day.
sandy toes and all.

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. But she looks so...grown up!! Waaaaahhhhh! ;)

      Delete
  2. So...I came across your blog from Pinterest (car organization post -- SO awesome btw). A mention of OSU grabbed my attention and when I scrolled back to the top to see your picture and name it clicked. You probably don't remember me, but I'm Michelle Pursell's cousin. Thought it was such a small world that I stumbled across your blog and just wanted to say hi :) Your family is absolutely precious. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geeze, and now I'm a hormonal mess. You living down the road, my baby being a baby, it's just too much.

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails