Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Chuh-chuh-chuh changes...

I'm sure you've deleted this feed due to lack of activity by now, but I assure you I have an excuse...several, actually... And ohhhh, they're good. (and no, there's no baby on the way, thankyouverymuch, chemo) HOWWWWWever, I'm keeping this one under wraps for a bit longer, for when I'm not pulling my hair out with stress and anxiety and excitement and wonder.

Until then, hold tight and keep the coffee warm...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I bet I know!!!! We need to catch up sometime. It's been way too long! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you snob! Get your butt down here with those precious kiddos!! (well, as soon as Jeff works his magic, that is...) ;)

      Delete
  2. I love your posts whenever you post them, so keep them coming when you get a chance. Hoping all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your posts, so keep them coming when you get a chance. Hope everything works out just perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails