Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Archaeology

The middle brother o' mine was going to be a famous archaeologist one day.
He was!
I believed it with every beat of my big sister heart.
But life has its ways of growing you up, forking the rivers, and taking you to new adventures and new places.

Baby einstein was studying dinosaurs at school, and when they said that they were going to have an archaeological dig, I new I couldn't miss it! I just wish Alex could have come with me.
(Do you think you would have gotten down on your hands and knees and dug and brushed and muddied your nails, like old times, bro??)




Evan says it's a dinosaur bone - a triceratops skull perhaps.
What do YOU think?
;)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails