Wednesday, April 24, 2013

2013 Princess Run & Little Dude Dash

The first run of the season for the kids was earlier this month at the Princess Run/Little Dude Dash at the boathouse district. They each ran 2K for the race, and they had a lot of fun stuff for the kiddos to do (besides look absolutely adorable in their running stuffs!)

 And momma the pack mule got a new stylish bag to carry all the royal princess's and prince's things in...

 Do you love her princess top? My mom sewed it for her in this year's theme color - purple!



 My dashing dudes ♥
 Mr. C decided to run alongside baby Ev, so i opted to take the photos.
Here they are at the staring line!
 My crew is at the very right side of the running crowd...
I'd say look for the purplr tutu, but that would be a little pointless...
 Here they come! 
So this one is  bit easier - look for my fluorescent yellow little dude!!



 Finish line!!
 Evan got his first medal!
 Emma and my FAVORITE TV person EVER is a newscaster for KOKH 25 named Terre Gables. When we heard she was going to be at the race, we KNEW we were signing up! We watch Terre report from all over the place doing fun and crazy things and making our mornings full of laughs!
Dancin to Thriller with Terre! 

 and some of the bluest ice cream from the truck to end the day



Congrats on a great race to start the season!!
We are so proud of you both!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I recently came across your blog and have had fun looking at your adventures. I'm keeping a similar blog (littlepeopleloves.blogspot) for my wee ones in the hope that they see all the fun we all had growing up.
    I came across this post and thought the idea of a Princess Run and Little Dude dash sounded a brilliant idea. I'm from Scotland and we don't have anything like this here - my two would love it (as would I)! Anyway, just thought I'd leave a wee note and say I hope you are all happy and healthy. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Perhaps you should launch your own kids run!! ;)

      Delete

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails