Sunday, March 17, 2013

What's in YOUR klosi?

We had a parent teacher conference last week with Evan's teachers.
We knew he was beginning to read, sounding out words, but you can imagine my shock when they presented me with this:
Now, I must say, it may not seem like anything special to you, but I was holding back oceans of happy tears for this little piece of schoolwork by my four-and-a-half year old baby. 
It was the first time I had seen him do inventive spelling!
(and yes, his closet, i mean, klosi, DOES look like that - everything in rainbow order!)

I am SO very proud of you, sweet little boy.
You are learning things all on your own that are amazing and special, and you don't even know it.
You mean so much to us, little peanut.
Keep up the GREAT work.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails