Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patty's Day!

We made our annual pilgrimage to eskimo joe's for our green breakfast this morning at a cold, dark 8 a.m.
With the college kids on spring break, we got a prime seat upstairs in the dome's main window. 

 This year the kids were given shamrock stickers in lieu of the beer-advertised necklaces that the adults got (and I accidentally wore into church afterwards...)

 The waiter asked me if I wanted some of their (yell this...with an echo, please) FREE GREEN BEER! and as usual, my mouth automatically splurts out "YES!" any time I'm offered something free.
He told me the cups were small...so he brought me THREE.
Uhh, thank you. And I'll be sure to apologize the guy in front of me during worship as I breathe my green beer breath all over the back of his neck...
 New this year: Green pancakes & rainbow yogurt!
(All those little random toys in the background? Leprechaun gifts. Love those little guys.)
 ...and as always, the green eggs & ham. :)
Happy St. patrick's Day, everyone!
Stay safe!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails