I actually had good intentions about getting our Easter cards out on time. I even had them printed (even though I had to send them to a one hour place whose printers didn't agree with my monitor colors and turned us all a little ...more tan?) but I didn't get them out yet. I was out of stamps, and i had to work full days this week and i just didn't get to the store to get any (although i'm sure i could have, had i really really tried to remember!), so I fail.
But to all the fam with internet, your ecard awaits...
In other news...
- I have workshops for the next (and past) friday night/saturday mornings (boo!) so hubby took the einsteins to the grand re-opening of our fav running store, Red Coyote, without me. His goal was to grab the limited edition tees for us all. (they WERE based on a Star Wars theme, after all...). But, alas, the early birds get the tees, and my hubby was not.
- The house finches have finished their nest, and momma is in there laying her eggs RIGHT NOW! I had put the ferns up, but couldnt take them down during the frost since they were nesting, so the poor things are going to live in a frozen-to-death fern! Poor things.
- wow. a little bit of a depressing post so far.
- my mom flew in last night! we've been anxiously awaiting her arrival, but the einsteins are really, really excited. (They share her affinity for Braum's ice cream trips) I think she's probably napping now.
- It's GORGEOUS out today!! Go out and have fun!!