Monday, December 24, 2012

Little wrestler

He's got a daddy that did it.
An uncle, too.
But I still don't like it. I cant even go watch practices.
So hubby was nice enough to take pictures when Ev was torturing some other little boy, not the other way around. 
Sigh.
I suppose this is the start of boyhood.
Where the road begins to fork and mommas that feel like jumping off the bleachers to pull some kiddo off my sweet little baby are not allowed to go one way, just walk alongside on their own path, where predatory children are safer from these crazy momma bear instincts.
:(
But he loves it, and is always asking when he can go back.
And, hey, check out that cute little singlet!
(size XXXS, if you must know, and could you NOT want to know that?!?)

Way to go, Ev.
I'm so proud of you.
(from way over here!)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails