Saturday, November 17, 2012

In other (November) news...

1. I have bangs now. There were intended to hide the forehead wrinkles, but they like to swoop to the opposite side. Go figure.
2. Ev gets out of school 25 minutes before sister does. We usually sip our Happy Hour slushies and hang out  racing hot wheels in front of the school. But now that it's gotten colder, we wait in the car, and he watches videos on my ipad. 
Some days, that is.
3. I have an annual fundraiser/fall feast at school every year. The fam got drug out with me to gobble up the goodness! 
 4. Emma's class got to go to the Tulsa Ballet and the Gilcrease Museum for a field trip. I took off work to go along. Em & Isabel wore the same outfit! Adore.



 5. A little boy and his cereal.
That's all.
 6. First after-school playdate at our house!
7. This blog is private. We enjoyed our visitors, but there are always a few strange ones that we could live without. If you know someone who doesn't have access anymore (cough cough, mindy, cough cough), tell them to email me for access. 

Hope you all are enjoying your November. I think I've caught you all up on the goings on. 
i think.
;)

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Whoa!!! Shout-out to your friend's little sis!!! Thanks for granting access so I can continue to creep :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm just a random visitor and maybe you're keeping this only to people you really know now, but I happened across your blog randomly and have really enjoyed following along with your beautiful family's adventures! For people who have been through so much, the optimism and honesty are just incredible, and I hope your blessings continue! :)

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jenny! And, welcome to the small world of ours! :)

      Delete

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails