Friday, September 28, 2012

Pumpkin Pickin'!

I was in a bad need for hay bales.
Bad.
It was the first official day of fall, and that meant that I needed to put the hay bales out on the porch.
My mom & I checked everywhere in town, but no one had any.
So that afternoon, we headed off to the pumpkin patch 30 minutes away to get some hay.
And pumpkins.
And fun.
So I grabbed Grammie & Uncle Kurt and off we went to Grider's Farm

 You know my little green man found something green to take home...

 Look at Grammie's ponytail holder!
SO cute!


 Emma finally found her *perfect* pumpkin.
 At one point, Evan pretended to be a pumpkin, and Emma had to pick him. It was uber cute, and I totally filmed it. 
 LOVE this.
 Uncle Kurt finally helped Evan find a perfect pumpkin, too.
We need to go again, with daddy.
He was at home waiting for house guests.
We missed him, but we had such a good time with Grammie & Uncle K!
Happy Fall, y'all!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails