Monday, August 20, 2012

The End of Summer

It was the last day of summer break, and it was BEAUTIFUL outside. We got home from church and I mowed the lawn while hubby grilled lunch out back.
(Well, I MUST have a beautiful lawn for the back-to-school pictures in the morning, yes?)
 Emma loves her bratwurst. It must be the German genetics that skipped from my dad straight to her, because, well, I'm not a fan.
 Ev is my cheeseburger man. :)


 OOOHHHHHH!
I forgot to tell you...
We took the pool down!!
So the giant sand box has made its return to the castle de castro...
So, goodbye, summer.
You have been hot and sticky and yucky-poo.
But you are always well worth your visit,
and we'll miss you.
See you in 2013!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails