Tuesday, June 19, 2012

One fish, Two fish

My sister and brother in law were in town last week for a wedding, and no one was more excited than Em. She had been counting down the days untiil her "Auntie Pickle" arrived.
She got to go fishing with them when they finally arrived, and loved watching Uncle Levi flyfish.

It's times like these that I feel sad that the five of us sibs are so far apart on this earth. We're in Afghanistan, Alaska, Japan, and Oklahoma. Could we BE any more spread out?!?
Move back, everyone!! Move back!!
:)

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oh I know how you feel! I really wish my girlies could be closer to their cousins.

    That last photo is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails