Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Ice Cream Truck!!

You remember our summer checklist, right? (And YES, I KNOW I put "Water balloon fight on there twice!)
Well, we got to check off another box yesterday when we caught the ice cream truck outside our house!
 Emma grabbed a Powerpuff girl and Evan got a tounge splasher, which splashes not only your tounge with a stain of color, just as a warning...


 ...and a little Joker action, for all you batman fans out there....
 In the morning, a friend and I headed out to the lake with our kiddos for a little fun in the sand and water.



People in the stores and such are always suprised when they ask me if I am happy school's out and I enthusiastically answer "YES!". I absolutely, positively, LOVE having my kids home with me all summer!! One day soon they'll be spending these lazy days in the sun elsewhere, and hubby & I'll just have to read these entries, reminiscing of the days when we were small and trips to the lake were simple and fun and days were fun filled and sweet.


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I'm a little upset that I missed the ice cream truck. I expect to be notified next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ice cream truck! When I was a stay at home mom I loved summer break. I loved having my kids home all day. I love it now too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second Baby Joseph's mom!!!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails