Thursday, June 21, 2012

Explorers

There's a construction site nearby, and the lure of trucks and tractors was too much for us to resist! The einsteins are really enjoying photography hikes nowadays, so we grabbed our cameras and headed off to the land of the giant tires.
(It was a weekend, so they were parked)
Hubby and I did really well keeping the kids off the equipment, but it was just too exciting for us, me, so we climbed up in a few.
(I know, right? Don't try this at home, folks)
The kids had so much fun measuring the tires against us parents, and each other.
You would love to see the kids' pics. They are absolutely adorable! I'll have to borrow a few once they decide to download them :)
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love the texture in the last shot!

    I loved exploring construction sites when I was a kid. Good for you for taking the risk and letting them explore.

    =)

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails