Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Wacky Oklahoma Weather

It's super duper windy today. Like, open your front door and it slams behind you faster and harder than humanly possible kinda wind. I like that once in awhile because I open all the windows and make a huge blow-out-the-germs-of-winter tornado through the house.
So today, as I began to open the windows, I say, "Watch out, boys! Here comes the tornadoooooooo!", to which I hear Evan yelling (as he runs away):
"Hurry, Ethan! Watch out!! Here comes the potato!!!!!"
{as if Oklahoma didn't have crazy enough weather as it is!?}
Happy Tuesday!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Too funny for words! XD Don't know what would be worse, to be blown away by a tornado or be pummeled and beaten by potatoes (Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs).

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails