Thursday, March 8, 2012

ImPerfEct.

Happy International Women's Day!
What?
I know. Lame, but it kept pulling up on my side scrolling computer thing over there with pictures of beautiful women and their perfect Barney-esque smiles. And i was all "Uhh, happy international women's day, indeed, for these photoshopped beauties, who, I all suspect, exist not..)
And then i realized, that it's our imperfections that make us just that much super-er! (Which makes ME super-duper-ooper super-er!)
Among the list...
  • I don't drink water. Well, except for VOSS water, and that's because I don't taste plastic when I drink it (or sewage, or amoebas, or...well, the list can go on and on), or maybe I'm mentally blinded by the awesome bottle...
  • I drink TOOOO much milk. 2%. I'll probably be the first person to get osteoperosis by milk overkill.
  • I have a chemical dependency on bleach. Not really, but, well, I guess it depends on who you ask...
  • My car is ALWAYS a mess. Always.
  • I'm a sucker for a stray. (Hence the Dobbster)
  • I hate cooking, but I try.
  • I have small boobs, but they've fed a baby or two and I suppose that's good enough.
  • I have even smaller calves, and if I was getting implants of any body part - it would be the calves. Stupid chicken legs. :/
  • I snort when i laugh hard
  • germ.uh.phobe.
  • things must be in order. size, color (by rainbow), taste, smell, whatever. Just in some sort of order.
  • What? Did you say something? I can't hear you because my contacts are out. (I know. Weird)
  • Huh? Did you say something else? I couldn't hear you because the picture on the wall behind you is slightly crooked!!! Curses!!
  • Cruises SCARE me. No law in international waters?! Lemmie just push a man overboard and not get in trouble...
  • Oh, and cover your nasty, ashy toes!
  • I look bad in brown. Like a turd.
  • I sing. A lot. And loud. And this is an imperfection when you're a child of mine trying to read the back of cereal box, apparently.
  • I love my house, even though it's smaller than yours and my appliances aren't stainless steel and shiny.
  • I trip. Over nothing.
  • I'm a self confessed good mom. Thats the one thing that I don't question (usually). Not bragging or tooting my own horn, but...{TOOT!}
  • I wish i were as good a wife, daughter, sister, granddaughter, and niece as I am a mom.
And the list goes onnnnn and onnnn and onnnnn. But if I can embrace the imperfections, so can you, because no doubt I have more!! ;)
Happy International Womens Day to all you ladies out there...

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails