Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Growin' Up Castro


Sometimes I really do wonder why I do this every month. All it ends up doing is making me rethink (again) about swaddling them up like mummies in hopes that they stop growing and remain my little babies all forever and a day.
But you can put down the phone. DHS can wait another day.
I won't mold them this day.
Although, I can still beg them to stop growing.
And stay small.
And fit just right in my lap at night.
And look up at me with big brown puppy dog eyes
And tell me how pretty I am, even in pajamas and unmatched socks, a falling down sock-bun hairdo, and a nutella covered knife stuck to my shirt.

I love these little einsteins.

So, please, can you slow down, you two?

Just for a day...



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I think it is great that you keep track of the kids progress. I'm really missing a baby. I got to hold a baby in the waiting room at the dentist the other day and it made me all warm inside.
    Sorry you were sick.

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails