Thursday, June 16, 2011

Do you remember {this} blog post? It was so much fun, and every time I smell bargain brand shaving cream, I keep telling myself to run on over to Dollar Tree and pick some more up for some more sudsy fun. As luck would have it, I came across a can in the laundry room craft cart this morning, and we headed on out to cover the patio in creamy, sudsy, phonics-y, fun.



We're getting pretty good at writing our letters and mking their sounds. "E" says "eeee and ehhhh", (even when it's missing its spine). Hee hee!
...............................................................

Hubby is at the hospital now. They are testing his blood flow so they can compare it to during/after chemo. They're taking blood out, injecting it with radiation (ahh!), and injecting it back in. (DOUBLE ahhhh!) I'm not there, and it makes me sad. :(

Aaaaaand he *just* texted me a picture of his blood drawn arm! Waaaaaahhh!

I'm not ready for this...
:(

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails