Monday, May 2, 2011

Footprints on my heart...

 ..and around my neck :).
 It's early for my Mother's Day present, but actually, I've been asking for it for forever... Baby Eli's ACTUAL footprints, engraved into this beautiful charm. (You can also order them with a generic set of prints, even handprints). Love it? Click on over to My Forver Child for more information.
 Now, let's lighten the mood a bit, shall we?
 Hows about some more babies??
Day 8, and the Feathersby babies have sprouted strange little feather shafts on their little wings.
 They were all pretty nonchalant about me peeking in on them, except for this one, who seemed rather curious as to why this strange creature keeps showing up and squacking to them in what is probably a higher tone than even a bird...
Have you ever seen anything so cute...ugly...well....cugly? In your whole life?? 
Have a wonderful Monday!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. That charm is absolutely precious.

    The birds...well, my mom used to say "... a face only a mother could love." I'll leave it at that. =)

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails