Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Morning at the Market

Evan & I headed out to the farmer's market this morning to see if we could find any zucchinis. (Thanks to Grandad, who decided not to grow any this year...Sad face, sad face, mad face).
It's too early in the season just yet, but we DID get to sample fresh red asparagus, and ended up purchasing a bundle for grilling this week. I have to say, it wasn't the best fresh picked veggie I've ever had, but it didn't make me want to gag, so I figured that was a good sign. Besides, they look so cute on Veggietales...



That's Mr. Asparagus, right behind him! A super sweet guy from Coyle. I hope this ends up cooking yumalicious with olive oil and garlic, so i can come back and get more!



I can't wait until all the produce comes to the market!
Until then, we get asparagus and herbs. Not a close second, but fun nonetheless. :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails