Friday, April 8, 2011

Samantha...

Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.

Our little friend, Samantha, lost her battle with adenovirus and SCID yesterday morning, and it has consumed my heart and thoughts since then.

I pray for her wonderful parents, Jeremy & Sara, in this dark time in their lives, as I had been praying for Samantha's health before.
She was an absolute DOLL, and had the sweetest demeanor of any little girl I had ever known. Even as the smallest student in my class, she was bright and quick and always had a smile for us.
A beautiful smile.

Please think of these two parents as they face this devastating event. I cannot imagine the pain they are feeling from this great loss.

Welcome back Home, sweet Samantha!


I am happy that you are able to run and laugh and watch over us all, as you loved to do here on Earth.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails