Monday, April 4, 2011

BUGS!

Have I ever told you how much attention to detail Evan sees? I bet this kid, who often times can't see his giant Tonka truck right in front of him, could see a flea in a haystack. Seriously.
Bugs are his forte. He spots bugs like a bird does. It's cute, but also a pain in the butt when he asks you to pick every little gnat off the slide before he can do down it - and there's over 2 dozen itty bitty gnats stuck to the morning dew.

 Sandbox play was so fun with the warm weather we had the end of last week!!
 But...
There was a bug here, too.
Evan called it a worm.
 It was pronounced "wore-em"
 And it HAD to go. No bugs in the sandbox, please.
 Evan Harley sighed at that one.
Oh, and he wasn't biting the sandbox, his jowels just sorta hung over the side. And just between you and me, I think I'm heading this direction. You'll see a photo of my grandkids and me, and I'll be doing this over the edge of the sandbox, too...

 These had nothing to do with the bugs, just a stinky dog smell that kinda BUGged me. Harley got a bath and looked so cute all wet and furry, I had to share.

We I am preparing the house for grandad to come watch some little boys tomorrow during the surgery, and I am getting more and more anxious. Please send a prayer or two for us, if you can!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails