Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Attack of the Flab!!

Last year, I was on the news cheering at an event on campus. It was then that I realized that I had joined the hoards of women with the turkey gobbler arms. You know what I talking about. And if you don't, you're obviously young and toned and you suck. 
As I shook my pom poms, my upper arms jiggled back and forth like a water balloon. Had I been any plus-size-er, I could have, realistically given myself a black eye...or two.
It was bad.
I was shocked and horrified.
And, yes, I actually tivo'd it and renamed it "ARM FLAB". 
I'm not a gym person. I'm a germaphobe, and gyms just give me anxiety.  
I tried zumba, but I'm also not good with plans - as long as it's exercise. I prefer to just sporadically spring it on myself and hope my body doesn't go into cardiac arrest from shock.
But then, today, I came across an exercise regimen in Parents Magazine called "ATTACK FLABBY ARMS". It takes 3 minutes a day, 3 days a week, 5 weeks, and you'll see results. 
Hmm.
I can do 9 minutes a week.
So, I started today, and in 5 weeks, you should see me rippling in muscle...or just being able to wave at you without inertia causing my entire torso to sway.
Try it with me, yes? 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails