Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April


It's a new month, and you know what that means...
Evan gained a pound and an inch from March, but Em stayed the same. Again. It's totally because I haven't gotten her any new clothes lately, because for sure if I did...
Anyway, among all the chaos, I have begun to put Spring out around the house.
 A bunny here, a bunny there...
 Bunnies, bunnies, everywhere!
 All the Easter & Spring books are wrapped, and we open one every couple nights when we have time for an evening story before bed. I try to ask questions or riddles on each wrapper for them to think about.
 Among my personal favorite bunny books are:
 Guess How Much I Love You
This book is so cute because it reminds me of all my little pre-k students trying to outdo each other with how much they loved me. (Seriously! Do you KNOW how many Pokemon cards I am loved?!?! A LOT, I say! A LOT!)


 Pat The Bunny
I think I love this one for the reason that Pat looks a LOT like my bunny, Ogon. I remember this book from when I was very young, feeling the soft bunny with my thumb, and sucking on the other hand.
The Runaway Bunny
 I'd love to say that if one of the little einsteins ran away from home, I'd lock the door and wish them luck, but the truth is, I'd do everything this mommy bunny does to bring her kit back safe and sound. 

The Country Bunny and the Little Gold Shoes
My mom had 5 of us. I know there's moms out there with more, but it never seemed that way to me. The first time I read this book, I was in second grade and I LOVED it. It reminded me of our family as a child, knowing that each one of us can be special, even with so many more bunnies around.



Have any other good bunny books you'd suggest?
:)
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. You're such a great mom. Thanks for the info on the books, we just have the I love you this much. We need more.

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails