Thursday, March 31, 2011

Life is a Musical

This morning, I was watching a video clip of a woman singing a song about motherhood and all it's hilarities. She was a comedian, and it was rather funny. Evan was standing at my side, watching in curiosity as the audience reacted to her every sentence, laughing, clapping, just overall reaction.
As the clip went on another 30 seconds or so, I hear a small, sweet little voice sing out. "Mooooooommy, I want to watch some Uuuuuuumi zooooooommmmmmmmi on the computer, noooooowwww!" It was the funniest thing EVER! I'm still not sure if he realized he was doing it or not, perhaps just habit after watching this woman sing-song her way through her act.
And HOW could I say no to that??
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails