Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentines!

The snow has cancelled school...AGAIN...and you'd think that being cooped up in the house would keep me more productive, but, alas, it  causes the opposite, in fact. Who can resist Team Umizoomi, snuggled up kids in footie pajamas, and a big ol' bed all day?!?
Not me!
But, I DID manage to get the kids' Valentine's cards done last week before the snow came in (again)!
Yay, Me!!
 I started off with a few photos of the kids, and added words and color...
 ...and then I sewed them onto cute scrapbooking paper!
 They turned out pretty cute, if I do say so myself! :)
Sending some hugs & kisses your way!


XOXO
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails