Monday, February 7, 2011

Superbowl & Swiper

Last night at a friends' superbowl party, Evan decided to stand up on the couch (which is totally against our rules at home...and probably everywhere else, for that matter...), so I said:
"Evan, you need to sit down on the couch or Uncle Ryan is gonna getcha!"
As he starred, wide eyed at Ryan, he carefully got down off the couch and ran over to where he was sitting, hand straight out in front of himself, saying:
"Swiper, No Swiping! Swiper NO SWIIIIPING!"

Perhaps we've been watching Dora the Explorer a few times...whadaya think?

-------------------------------------

For historical purposes, I'll say, the Green Bay Packers beat the Steelers last night in the Superbowl (Boo).
For superficial reasons, I'll say, the reason it happened is because I could not find ANY of my Steelers shirts OR my jersey yesterday. I have NO idea where they could be, and I'm convinced that a lunatic fan must have broken in and whisked them all away.
(Or I just misplaced them, but whatever).

Have a great week!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Swiper, No Swiping! Too cute. Aw I miss those Dora, Little Bear, and Blues Clues days. They really do grow up fast!

    Love the new header. =)

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails