Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Nom nom nom!

Old mother Castro went to the fridge,
to gather some yummies for lunch.
But when she got there, the fridge was so bare, the mother was now in a crunch!
She packed up two boys in plain stocking feet
and buckled them both in tight,
She started the car and off in dash went to pick up our beloved Mr. Right.
A few minutes later, our tummies were full and tater tot crumbs filled our laps,
and we sipped what was left of our Sonic soft drinks and headed on home for a nap!
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I like it! Especially the part about Mr. Right. ;) I love you, thanks for lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, Thank you, Mr. Right! I love you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good poem-- I can visualize the whole scenario taking place! Now I feel like going to Sonic too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha! You have In&Out!! Much better! (drool, drool!)
    I wish you were here to go with us!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails