Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Drugs & Bugs

2007-02-12

Current mood: distressed
So. There was a sick child in my house. She is constantly drugged with Tylenol every 4-6 hours.
I put the tylenol on top of my computer hutch. 30 minutes later, there was an attack.
Now, I have to go back to give you some background info. We suscribe to Clark pest control. That means, that every other month, a Clark pest control guy with pit stains and a 7 o'clock shadow comes to our home and sprays crap everywhere outside so that no bugs - no ants, flies, spiders, fleas, NOTHING, is on our property. It's awesome. Harley doesn't even need his Advantage anymore. And if we see a bug...we call the pit stain, and he comes out and sprays again. We don't see bugs here. Its a bug ghost town.
So, now, back to the story. Like I said, I put the tylenol on top of the computer hutch. About 30 minutes later, I returned to make sure the baby was okay. That's when I saw it. Black tylenol. It was like if you left a banana out and you know how it turns all back? Well, the rim of the tylenol lid was black. I was confused. I came closer. I froze in terror. It was ANTS! They had attacked the tylenol!
Where TF did they come from?!?! And pit stain had just come a week before! There was no way! I (still frozen) screamed! I didn't know what to do!
Here I was in my bug proof home and there are zillions of drugged ants running around the top of my computer hutch and banging into each other! Funny as it was, I still couldn't move. By now, Emma was poking me, wondering what the heck was wrong with me. I was still screaming. She called her dad..."Daddy *sigh* -  Mommy's freaking out again (insert eye roll here)". John came in and squished them all. I couldn't get a wink of sleep that night. Oh, the nightmares of drunken ants I couldn't even describe! It shivers me timbers.
Pit stain was here again. He couldn't find any intruders. I made him spray in & outside the house this time. I left tylenol out again as a test....
No ants yet...

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails