Monday, January 24, 2011

Love is in the air...

I love Valentine's Day.
But it's not what you think.
This is the holiday that brings all things pink to the world! And you all know my affinity to that sweet, beautiful, baby blanket pink. That's right, folks. If it comes in pink...I've probably got it :)
Anyway, I picked up these two vintage frames at a resale shop about a month ago. They've been painted and distressed, and then....left to sit in my laundry room until I decided to glass them in or not, hang them up or not, and where, oh where, to put them??
So last night, as I pulled out beautiful things with no place, I came across a few things I decided to put up. In the frames. Glass-free, and free standing.
I love it.
It adds a bit of whimsey to my wall, with the curved corners and sweet sayings. The vintage Valentine card looks at home in the frame, also from times past.
The best part?
I can change the look as often as I want, without even touching the frame! :) How's THAT for a break for a busy housewife?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails