Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!


Happy 2011!!
Did you make it until midnight?
I baaaaarely did, and even at that, was only half concious!
I made the traditional Japanese mochi shortly before 10 (and I was already sleepy!!). Unfortunately, I had the heat too high and burned the first batch :(
 The second batch was perfect, though, and they were gobbled up right away (along with the burnt ones! Ha ha!)
Chewy, chewy, chewy!
 Poor Daddy. I think he was as tired as I was!
 Huh?
 Little Emma had a couple bites of mine. She didn't seem tired at all!
 Harley was a little more obvious in showing everyone how ready he was to go to bed!
 It FINALLY struck midnight!!
Woooo hooooo!


May 2011 bring bountiful blessings your way!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Happy 2011, Castro Family! It was a wonderful year of your blogging that I very much enjoyed! Here's to another fantastic year ahead for all of you!
    Much love, MomE/GramE

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails