Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goodbye, 2010...an Interview

EMMA  JOHN  EVAN  HEIDI
-----------------------------
What happened in your life that you never expected to happen?
I felt content with my life. Who I am, where I am, and everything I have and do.
What is one thing you did that you had never done before?
I surfed with my brother-in-law. It was AWESOME!
When were you happiest?
When I got new fish on Christmas Eve!
When I saw Emma try so hard in swim to not get disqualified.
On summer mornings when I could sit in the backyard and watch my two sunkissed babies laugh and play together. I couldn't wipe those smiles off my face even if I tried. My cheeks would hurt so badly sometimes by the time we went in for lunch, just from smiling!
Who was your best friend?
Evan.
Mommy.
What was your favorite TV show?
"Chuggin" (Chuggington)
Fish Hooks
Modern Family
Modern Family, too!
What was your favorite book?
Duck and Goose Look for a Pumpkin
Paige the Christmas Play Fairy
Thursday Night Poker
All the Harry Potter Books...again :)
What was your favorite food?
Rice, Hot Dogs
Coffee Shakes
Green Bean Casserole
Cheeseburgers off the grill
What was your favorite song?
"Baby" by Justin Bieber
Pink's "Funhouse" Album
What did you do for your birthday?
We invited our friends over for a cookout and outdoor fun!
I had a LEGO party!
Thomas water play!
What did you learn about yourself?
I can make people happy, no matter what!
I can't put in contacts!
I learned that people are going to like you, and people aren't. Either way, it doesnt matter.
Did you do more smiling, or crying?
We ALL did more smiling!
Did you make any new friends?
Yes, a lot!
I made a lot of new friends, too!
Did you have any births/deaths in the family?
Granma Sakaye died.
What should you have done more of?
Being nicer to Evan
More date nights with my wife
What should you have done less of?
Playing on the computer a lot.
Picking on Heidi
Saying yes when I want to say no!
What gave you joy?
Santa brought us what we asked for!
We were able to make the trip to California that summer.
My huband got a raise, my daughter got in enrichment, Evan is ahead in almost everything - my family is so smart, determined, and unstoppable!!
What made you sad?
My fish got "ick"
Sakaye passing away
Missing those I love from so far away
What are your good intentions for the new year?
Clean my room more
Helping Mommy out more
I'm not going to be so giving to those who just take advantage of the good in people. If you ask for favors and aren't grateful or thankful, owe  us money with no intention of paying it back, or expect things without asking, you can expect me to smile, be kind, and say NO.
John and I are willing to bend over backwards to help anyone in need, and we've raised our kids the same way. We show gratitude for others helping us out, we pass kindness on when it's shown to us, and we are never people that keep you around for what you can do for us. We have been so blessed to have many wonderful friends who feel the same way, and I'm proud to have them. This year, I'll quit wasting my time on the ungrateful, and use it to pass back onto those who pay it forward as well.
How about you? What is your plan for the coming year? What have you learned from the last?
It's a new start.
You can be anybody you want to be!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails