4 shows I like to watch:
1. Modern Family - probably the *funniest* show I can ever recall having seen.
2. LOST. And that's just what I'll be after this final season :(
3. Ugly Betty - You know you love laughing at stereotypes...
4. Thomas the Train - that means my little peanut is sitting in my lap, smiling up at me whenever that funny blue tank engine comes chugging by.
4 things I am passionate about:
1. My wonderful husband :)
2. My children. Their upbringing, their safety, their lives.
3. Bleach. I know, it's weird, but I love the smell of it. It just makes me feel safe from the bad ameobas...
4. My planner. Without it, I am lost, missing, or late.
4 phrases I say a lot:
1. I looove you!
2. Thank you!
3. Good job!
4. Shoes off!
(Can you tell I'm a stay at home mom??)
4 things I have learned, or am learning:
1. I am always learning about childhood development, sometimes th hard way.
2. Roadside Attractions. Yes, it's a crazy thing, but I love oddities, and I love roadtrips. It's a natural attraction.
3. Faith. That's a lesson(?) I am constantly learning. As a control freak, leaving life in His hands is a constant challenge for me, but I get better every day!
4. The difference between raising girls and boys. Oh yes. It's apples and oranges, folks.
4 places I would like to go:
2. Galapogus Islands - They're dissappearing! Soon they'll be underwater and all they'll have will be my digital photos from centuries before! Ha!
3. Harry Potter's Wizarding World
4 things I did yesterday:
1. Took Ev to baby lapsit class
2. Took Em to campus to read
3. Fed the ducks at Theta Pond
4. Didn't tell my hubby how proud I was that he changed the garbage disposal out :) THANK YOU!!
4 things I am looking forward to:
1. Warm weather
2. Sister's wedding
4. Rocking on my porch with my family on lazy summer mornings
4 things on my wish list:
1. Patio Furniture
2. A new stove
3. Gas money
4. A winning lottery ticket
4 people I tag:
4. Anyone else who thinks it is fun!