Thursday, December 2, 2010

Toot, Toot!!

It is, without a doubt, by God's gracious grace that I bore this sweet child. And by my ever so loving husband that I am here, every day, to watch him grow and learn. It is mornings like this, that I am ever so thankful, for I may sit back and watch as those tiny little chubby hands push Henry around the track we made together. His mind spinning with stories and questions, some spoken by mouth, some by the twinkle in his eyes or the wrinkle of a brow.



Oh, little boy, mighty engineer, how you fill my heart with love and joy! A blessing in the most beautiful wrappings, straight from heaven.
I Love you, Evan.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails