Thursday, November 4, 2010

November...

November is here now, and sadly, you haven't been updated on all the wonderful things that we've been up to! No fear! My computer is at the computer doctor now, and should soon be feeling better (cross your fingers!)
I have a newborn shoot to edit as well as a bunch of Christmas shoots coming up soon, so it's a definate nailbiter as to when it'll be back to normal again. :(
Anyhow, here are the monthly measurements!!

Evan stayed exactly the same, and Em gained a few pounds, but having weighed her after dinner and dessert, I'm not totally convinced it was true. :)
I hope you'll be ready for a lot of reading once I get back into the blogging world off of iPhone apps! You've got a lot of catching up to do!
Love you all!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails