Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wee Art :)

My baby started "Wee Art" yesterday.
He is getting so big.
Just look at him with his backpack! He carries his own diapers & wipes now! Ha ha!
(Notice his little Domo clip, just like big sister's)
Our first art project was painting our smocks for future classes.

Evan made sure he used every color of paint :)

Next week, we will get to wear them!
(If his dries by then!)
What a beautiful job you have done, little one.
A treasured object for my collection of special memories.
So I will always remember the first day you walked into art class, so eager and excited. My little Picasso, my little boy.
I love you.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails