Friday, October 22, 2010

Shhhh...

They say loners love the rain. I guess I can believe that. I love the rain, and though I don't consider myself a "loner", I love the calmness. Nature's creatures all go away to wait out the storms. It's quiet, even though the rainfall isn't so much. You can stare out for an hour and see nothing but God's beauty in small streams, dripping leaves, and dancing raindrops, soon to fade with the clouds departures.
So here I sit, quietly watching. It's dark and peaceful. Children napping, animals resting, and mommy breathing slowly, thanking the lord with every breath for this moment in time. For this small piece of heaven on earth.
Smile today.
You are so blessed.
:)



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails