Monday, October 11, 2010

Ahhhh-CHOO!

It's been about 2 months now since I could breathe without the use of a concoction of allergy medicines to get me through the day (and night!). I finally called my doctor and insisted on something else. There has GOT to be something else! 
I never had allergies until a few years ago, and this year is by FAR worse than ever. SOOOO, I get to go in today and see about getting a steroid shot for "seasonal allergy sufferers" like me. 
The worst part? Not just a shot - a shot in the rump roast. And Ida wanna!!
BUT, if it allows me to get back to my "normal" life, I'm all up for it!
(gulp)
I'll let you know how it goes...
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails