Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Let's Go Big Blue!

Emma's first game of the season was Saturday, and it was an absolute joy to watch! She was SO excited to cheer the Pioneers on to victory! 

Here's Evan, and his new friend, Addy.
(Awwwww!)
Saluting the flag before kickoff!
Warming Up!
The first half-time performance!
We've got spirit, how 'bout YOU??





Regan, Bayley, & Em






I don't even know if the team won or lost - I was too busy watching Em. Thinking of how big my baby girl is getting.
Remembering picturing her doing these high kicks in utero, when one foot was down on my bladder and the other on my ribs.
Remembering her tiny little cheering voice when we'd watch daddy play soccer.
How far you've come, my dear!
I love you.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails