Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Sun Sets on the Summer Reading Program!

The Summer Reading Program at our library has come to a close once again, and this year both my little ones recieved Reading Awards!

Emma has read a LOT this summer. Her newest interests are Frankie K. Stein Books and some of the Ramona books.


Little Evan earned his reading hours by listening to stories read to him by his big sister and John & I. We have a fully stocked library full of Thomas the Tank Engine Books!

Congratulations, my sweet little book worms! I can't think of many more things that are as important as the love of reading! We are SO proud of you!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. The Ramona books were always my favorite. =)

    Has Emma read the Magic Tree House books? My daughters read every single one!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails