Friday, June 18, 2010

Wet N Wild!



Yesterday, the heat got us all itching for the cool water (or maybe it was the mosquitos!), so out we went for a little splashing. We haven't gotten our pool up just yet, so the kids just splash around in wading pools and water tables, and love it!

In the end, I ended up rigging up a water slide for them using our little tykes slide and wading pool. I wrapped the hose around the top, so it was a constant wet, slippy slide!
 
 
Afterwards, Evan decided to play some Thomas the Train on my phone (and prank call a few people - those of which are probably used to getting them by now...)
 
Today will be even warmer - I guess I had better start filling the pool again! :)
 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails