Wednesday, June 23, 2010

That's Game!

Emma's last softball game of the season was last night and they won 10-2. (Yay!)
I have to say, it's a bit of a relief. The games were often double headers and very hot. Not to mention all the mosquitos that flew around like an all-you-can-eat buffet! BUT, it was so enjoyable to watch our little girl growing up so fast. I remember her in my tummy, thinking of how athletic she was going to be with kicks as strong as they were! I knew she would dance like waves on the shore, run like the wind across the praries, and jump like a kangaroo. And it turns out, I was right.
Those tiny little legs pack a lot of punch, and I can't wait to see where they end up taking her.




Congratulations on a season well done!
We love you, Emmie!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Great job, baby girl. I love her look of determination, plus she is so cute in her uniform.

    Your words are so sweet, this makes me cry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me cry, too! :( Wasn't she JUST born?!? LOL

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails