Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happy Bloggeversary to Meeeee!

I actually googled "blog cake" and believe it or not, that popped up! Ha ha! So, although I didn't actually bake a cake for the big event, today marks 2 years since this blog started. Looking back, it's hard to believe that I was pregnant with baby Evan, anxiously awaiting his arrival. Life was different then, not better, not worse, just different. All the excitement was ever so cautious, full of anxiety and deep rooted fear that history would repeat itself, but we made it, didn't we? And two years later, here we are. Did I think I'd be here this long? Well, I'm not sure, but I'm sure glad I am! I have high hopes that one day, my children can read all about the little things that moms file deep down in the soul and don't often dust them off and remember them. A simple smile after a bath, a day with a caterpillar, a tiny hand holding mine, a sleeping baby. For now, there are moments frozen in time for the future Castro generations to read, experience, and love.
Happy Bloggeversary!



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I just started following your blog, so I look forward to the next year. Happy blogaverssary! I love that cake.

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails