Thursday, June 10, 2010

Growing Up!

Remember this little pumpkin that Emma brought home from school in May?
It's not little anymore!
And the zucchini plant we planted to accompany it?
Not so small either!
Anyone have any ideas on how to keep the veggies from being eaten by bugs besides pesticides?? Maybe I'll try to find one of those glass things that the Japanese are using to make square watermelons and make square pumpkins! :)
The flowers have all begun growing in the warm summer weather! These flowers were from Emma's class for being a great class photographer & website hostess. They have bloomed beautifully!
AND my orange daylillies have bloomed! I was scared I would miss them when I was gone on vacay, but they waited for me to get home!
My wisteria shed her flowers and now has these seed pod things growing from it. Hmm. I think I'll have to do some more research...
Look at the pumpkin's little twirly vines! :) So sweet!
My pennywart is growing well in the shade of the tree, along with a few other random plants that I think were planted from the birdseed.
Even a little ladybug came to visit my now GIGANTIC Lemon balm.
and my columbine finally flowered. It's not quite matured yet, but it still looks pretty!
My butterfly bushes took a giant leap in height since I left. They are now taller than me!!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Cameron's new in-laws own that Red Dirt Greenhouse! Thanks for supporting the family!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I think I must have paid for their wedding...LOL!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails