Friday, May 21, 2010

Perfect Puff

I've always been one of those people that hates digging into a new tub of butter, yogurt, peanut butter, or anything else that opens up with a smoooooth, pretty surface. You know, the "butter nipple, etc.) My brother, Alex, was one that would stab it straight down with the butter knife, but that's not really relevant, I guess I was just sharing my emotional damage of childhood days...
Anyways, making Emma's sandwiches in the morning have gotten a whole lot cheerier since I started making her "s'mores" sandwiches with nutella and marshmallow goo. The fluffy goo has a smooth, pretty surface EVERY day! 
I have found my sandwich condiment of choice! :)
Long live the fluff!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails